Radio Khwezi was there to report and tell the listeners what was happening. Some of the topics were:
- A solid partnership for inclusive growth and prosperity in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Enhancing people-to-people cooperation amongst emerging economies and developing nations that will help the rural people to develop themselves.
- Promotion of international peace and security as well as regional stability.
- ICT's for enhanced connectivity, statistics, finance, tax reform, anti-corruption, economy and trade, finance, customs, counter-terrorism.
- Supporting Africa's industrial and infrastructure development agenda, which is championed by South Africa.
Radio Khwezi news editor Blessing Sincuba covered the event and reported in the current affairs programme of the station. It was important for Khwezi to be there as community Radio station because Khwezi wanted to know what is going to be done about the rural people's needs.
Photos and report: Blessing Sincuba